A woman’s body changes so much and continuously during pregnancy.
Yoga for pregnant women can help to
- improve connection and confidence with your own body
- reduces stress and anxiety which contributes to your own well-being and the well-being of your unborn child
- maintain flexibility and mobility in your body
- maintain fitness level
- practice postures to align your pelvis for birth
- relax with ease especially if you lead a busy, active life and find it hard to make time for yourself, let alone relax
The class is LIVE on zoom which means
- personalised instruction/specifications for your body and pregnancy
- be guided in safe and experienced hands (I’m not just a yoga teacher, I work with pregnant women as my career)
- accountability : same time, same place every week
It’s never too late or too early to feel good in your pregnancy! No matter your pregnancy month – you are welcome to attend my yoga classes from week 8 to week 42.
The class is LIVE on zoom so you can do the class from the comfort of your own home.
You can purchase a 5 class pass or 10 class pass in addition to the individual lessons.
Plus, if you have not used all the classes before giving birth, you can also transfer pregnancy class pass to post-natal yoga classes.
If you are pregnant and would like to try a pregnancy class on me, please email me for a FREE ticket to trial a class: email@example.com
Loving words from a Pregnant Yoga woman from my class:
“ For a few months now, I’ve been doing yoga with Jutta on a regular basis. Until then, I had never done yoga, it was always something for me that I had to be born for and I definitely didn’t belong in my ideas But then I got pregnant and Jutta invited me to a trial lesson for yoga. With the attitude “it’s definitely good for the baby” and “you can try it” I set off and I have never regretted this day! Jutta includes exercises in the yoga class that alleviate pregnancy symptoms or offers alternative exercises if you cannot do an exercise due to complaints. There is a wonderful feel-good atmosphere and Jutta radiates so much positive energy that you forget everyday worries and after the yoga class is incredibly relaxed and happy.
After being so enthusiastic about the pregnancy yoga and the birth preparation course, I can warmly recommend her as a midwife before and after the birth!
No matter what questions or problems I had, Jutta always knew what to do and was able to help me quickly. I am very grateful that Jutta looked after me with her positive, relaxed manner and her incredibly diverse expertise! “