Spinning Babies® Parent Class with a Spinning Babies® Certified Parent Educator
- Comfort now and ease in birth
- Essential daily activities
- Balance tight birth muscles to let baby into position now
- Learn birth positions to open the pelvis
- Bring a birth partner and learn to do this together
- Babies “spin” to move through the pelvis
Spinning Babies® Parent Class highlights your baby’s active role to rotate down and out of the pelvis.
Learn techniques to help muscles in your pelvis support an easier birth. During labor, the baby turns through three levels of the pelvis. Together, you and your birth partner can use these techniques before and during labor to help “make room for baby!” Spinning Babies reveals how the baby can find optimal positions for labor and allows birth to be more comfortable.
This class is for expectant parents only. Professionals are invited in the Spinning Babies® Workshop.
Jutta is a Certified Parent Educator